VALUE:Manchester United’s Emirates FA Cup final clash with Chelsea will kick off at 17:15 BST on Saturday 19 May 2018, the Football Association has confirmed.
Belle Vue Coaches is running a fleet of coaches from Manchester to London. There will be options for smaller parties to book mini-buses, midi-coaches and to block book larger vehicles (up to 70-seater coaches) if needed.
Reserve your place today. See below for more detail!
- The match at Wembley will be broadcast live on BBC One and BBC Radio 5 live, but you can see it live via our £49 coach special from Piccadilly Manchester.
- Seven-time winners Chelsea, who lost 2-1 to Arsenal in last year’s final, beat Southampton 2-0 in their semi-final.
- Manchester United, who have won the trophy 12 times, reached a record-equalling 20th final by coming from behind to beat Tottenham 2-1.
- Michael Oliver will referee the final and the Football Association has confirmed the video assistant referee (VAR) system will be used for the first time in a FA Cup final, with Neil Swarbrick taking the role.
- Wembley holds 90,000 people and each set of fans will be allocated over 28,000 tickets. But how do you travel there? You can take the train, drive a car or you can sit back and relax and let us do the driving whilst you have a celebratory drink in and around the stadium and make a day of it.
- The final is a repeat of 2007, when current United boss, Mourinho, guided the Blues to a 1-0 victory after extra time in the first final to be played at the rebuilt Wembley.
- The two sides also faced each other in the 1994 final, when United won 4-0.
- Coaches will depart from Yates’s Wine Lodge, Chorlton Street, Piccadilly, Manchester.
- Departure time will be 09.30am.
- Return Time from Wembley will be 8.00pm.
- Price per ticket is £49.00 each.
- There will be a 45 minute break at the services both ways, mid journey.
- Facilities include executive coach loaded with reclining seats, air conditioning, toilet and washroom.
- For further details please contact:
- Jade Hastie 0161 947 9477
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover more here: http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/
Check out our 5-star promise across all our services to each and every passenger:
1. Best Value
We create best value by assessing a client’s transport requirements and matching our best solutions to meet their requirements. On large transport movements we weigh up the summary of movements and integrate them with our existing transport, this enables us to cut out dead mileage, make vehicle movements more efficient resulting in better costs to the client.
All our operations are certified to ISO9001 quality status. Our management systems have a finely documented and executed plan from start to finish. Our fleet consists of a modern range of vehicles that are professionally managed across the board to ensure maximum performance and reliability.
Our network of approved operators are screened and audited resulting in a coach hire management system that can handle a single transport movement to a large multi vehicle transport event.
We carry two million passengers every year. We do this by having policies and systems that are self-improving. Mistakes made in the past have been ironed out with new systems and operating procedures resulting in an enhanced service. Humans are prone to occasionally make mistakes. By having systems in place it enables us to correct the mistakes before they affect the service. We also have a passenger roadside evacuation service that operates within 60 minutes in the UK and 90 minutes across Europe. We have hundreds of approved suppliers in our industry network operating across Europe to relieve an emergency situation.
Our DVSA OCRS rating is Green 00. It’s the highest score we could possibly achieve for vehicle maintenance.
Our core values are safety and comfort and the business is aligned to meet these values. We’re carrying human beings not baked beans at the end of the day. On large transport movements we weigh up the summary of movements and integrate them with our existing transport, this enables us to cut out dead mileage, make vehicle movements more efficient resulting in better costs to the client.
5. Personal Service
We recognize every client is different. Whether you’re a school teacher planning a school trip excursion, a company director organizing a corporate event, or a chap organizing a day trip to the races, you all have different wants, needs and expectations. We meet these expectations by gathering all the information from you. These are the personal details of the trip not just the transport mechanics of the journey. We also use a communication system called iMA to help us communicate with you more effectively. This helps us drive stress and tension out of the workplace and improve harmony and cooperation.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations time after time. Checkout: http://www.ima-bellevuecoach.com
* Get added value from your supplier
Coaching and bussing is a seasonal business. Between April and July, supply is short and prices go up, sometimes over-stretching budgets.
The winter is quieter. Forming a long-term relationship with a quality operator will mean consistent prices throughout the year, rather than paying extra in the high-demand times, as operators will give discounts to regular clients. You can have extra assurance, having completed all your checks; much better than repeating the process again each time you organise a trip.