Would you like a career with a difference?
If so, then come and join our award-winning team of drivers. Our rapidly-expanding business is generating new driving opportunities all the time. Due to contract wins and new business creation, the following positions are available at Belle Vue:
Part-time / Full Time Coach Drivers
Part-time / Full-time Yellow School Bus Drivers
“An opportunity for YOU to work with a leading coach operator in the northwest!”
- Winner, UK Coach Awards 2015, 2 Gold awards, 1 Bronze
- Finalist, Stockport Business Awards 2015
- Winner, UK Coach Awards 2016, 3 Golds, 2 Silvers, 1 Bronze
- Yellow School Bus Drivers (25-45 hours per week, school term-time, depending on your requirements)
- Part-time / Ad-hoc Coach Drivers (20-50 hours per week)
- Full Time Coach Drivers
Why Belle Vue?
Belle Vue – Coach Hire Manchester is a UK leading north west-based coach operation and we are currently looking to recruit new team members for our driving team.
Belle Vue has expanded considerably in recent years and our commitment to customer service, fleet investment and staff training are all paramount in providing a service that is cost-effective and reliable and keeps the customers coming back for more.
Belle Vue prides itself on carrying passengers safely and with a high standard of customer service from start to finish.
Is This You?
Belle Vue coaches have put names of driver’s children and grandchildren on their vehicles Pictured is Driver Rob Gill with Molly Marie Gill
Are you an exceptional PCV Coach Driver? If so, we have part-time / full-time coach driving opportunities.
You will need a Manual or Auto PCV Licence and Digital Tachograph card, along with a dCPC card. Aged over 25 years, you will be confident, friendly and happy to work with a range of passengers from school children to corporate clients and the general public. Shifts include daytimes (YSB), and days, evenings and weekends (Coach).
You will also have a clean PCV driving licence (certain penalty points are permitted, however all driving licences will be vetted by our insurance underwriters). It is a condition of employment with Belle Vue that all driving staff undertake an enhanced disclosure with the Disclosure and Barring Service. Any offer of employment will be subject to the applicant’s suitability to work with children and vulnerable adults.
Full-time PCV driver benefits include:-
- Good rates of pay
- Meal allowance when away on tour
- 23/28 days paid annual holiday (23 YSB drivers / 28 Coach Drivers)
- Driving a new fleet of Mercedes-Benz coaches
- Complete company uniform including PPE, three-piece suits (corporate) and uniformed wear (YSB drivers)
- In-house CPC/NVQ Driver Training programme
- In-house personal development and iMA training programme
- Drivers crew room with TV and internet access
- Social activities including a Christmas party, summer party, team-building events and days out
- Our staff are known by their first names, not by numbers. Each year you will be encouraged to grow and prosper
- We offer an unprecedented place where you can ply your trade, where PEOPLE are recognised as the company’s number one asset.
Teamwork makes the dream work. Our drivers occupy the ‘front-of-house position’ in our business and we expect them to provide a five-star service.
We like to reward them appropriately, financially and emotionally, for providing this high standard of service and representing our business in the appropriate manner.
(Bill Shankly, the legendary former Liverpool FC manager, once said: “If you’re going to be a road sweeper in Liverpool, make sure you’re the best!”)
How to Apply
If you want to work with a business that gives you the chance to exceed your customer’s expectations and be rewarded in line with your efforts, then complete an application form today.
We all spend a lot of hours working. It might as well be in a place where people are positive, the service is market-leading and you have fun.
Don’t waste time – contact Pamela@bellevue-mcr.com to request an application form.
Want to know what type of a person you are? Answer 10 little questions to find out now.
Check this out: ima-bellevuecoach.com