Belle Vue are committed to staff training. Our business has three core values to providing a market leading service. They are:
Training Our People
Customer Feedback Improvements
Belle Vue provide:
- Leadership & Development training to our senior management team. This includes personality profiling using the Insights and iMA Communication systems. These systems and the management teams understanding of them are what make our business the product that it is. Great things are never done by one person, they’re done by a team of people. Belle Vue are committed to Leading & Developing High Performance.
- iMA Training to all of our team. Connectivity is a fundamental life skill and yet, up until now little or no training has been available to us. iMA is an exciting new universal language, designed to maximise connectivity i.e. mutual liking, trust, understanding and respect. Everyone in the world speaks one of four iMA dialects, putting her/him on the same wavelength as 25% of the world’s population. The majority of people, many of whom are important to your success, are on a different wavelength than you. The universal language of iMA is a simple way of observing and understanding the differences in people, then connecting with them on their wavelength. When this happens communication, trust, understanding, co-operation and sales go up, and stress and tension go down.
- Our Transport team are certified to CPC standard across the company. Our drivers operate to the Drivers CPC standard and our transport management is also to the CPC Management standard.
- Our Garage Staff are all trained to DVSA Maintenance Standards, operating to IMIAL Level 3 Mechanics, and also IRTEC Approved Inspection Technician Standard. Our team have also completed LOLER Training for accessibility standards with our maintenance director completing ALA Management BTEC Level 3 and Level 2 for Team Leading.
- Our office team have completed NVQs from management to customer service, some of which have been decorated in Industry Awards.
Dear Jade Hastie
First of all, I have to say thank you for this lovely time with you by our side. It means a lot for me and my company that every day you did such nice work with exemplary passion!
On a daily basis, you send me the driver details and all the changes that we have. You did this all in an excellent way. If we needed anything, you always gave us a fast reply - this was awesome!
From the first moment I discovered Belle Vue Coaches, it was 100% clear for me that you would all do a great job. I don't know why, but it was love at first sight! 🙂
We received the feedback, from our client that everything is fine and the drivers did a great job. Please share this feedback with all your guys! I appreciate this time with you, and hope we work together again in the future.